Friday, March 31, 2006

Meanwhile, the window is wide open ...

Daniel: Do you have cramps? Would you like me to massage your ovaries?

Jenn: No!

Daniel: Dry hump?

Jenn: No!

Daniel: I'm an excellent ovary massager, Wilson, tell Jenn I'm an excellent ovary massager.

Wilson: Do you even know where the ovaries are?

Daniel: I would assume they're in this general region [points to pelvis].

Wilson: Yeah, well ... you know what she could really use is a heating pad.

Jenn: I'm fine. I have cramps but they're well managed by all the Motrin I took.

Wilson: Oh, okay. Do you have a tipped uterus?

Daniel: I can check that out for you.

Wilson: There's a three finger test.

Daniel: I have three fingers.

Wilson: I don't know which fingers, though. And I'm sure it's done from the outside.

Daniel: Like a shocker?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah i love you daniel. you always make me laugh. <3!