Monday, July 10, 2006

If I Don't Get to Punch Someone, Why am I Paying So Much Money?!

So today my trainer informed me I have two sessions left in my training package. When I asked if there was some sort of culminating experience to commemorate the occaision he just looked at me, the same way he looks at me when I say, "20 reps? You're kidding right?" or "Run 2 miles? That's funny!" So, I decided to take a shot ... "How about, on our last day, I get to punch you in the gut?"

It was worth a shot right?

Anyway, I'm making my way back home for a few days ... look for some blogs (and some pics, hopefully) from the Land of Enchantment. It'll be hott.

2 comments:

zorknapp said...

Most trainers are not known for their well developed sense of humor...

zorknapp said...

You need to update your blog more often... :)