Tuesday, October 30, 2007

In Dreamland v8.1

i was in my current bedroom in el paso, tx with my mom and my aunt monica. we were talking about my aunt's medical issues. no one else seemed to care very much. then she started bleeding. i broke down and asked my mom why she hadn't gone to the doctor. my mom said she had and that her doctor said there was nothing he could do about it. it was something related to her chest, which i didn't understand. so i confronted my aunt and asked her why she didn't go to another doctor. she said she couldn't afford another doctor and she had her family's expenses to think about. all of a sudden we were at my grandmother's house in columbus, nm. she was looking out the window and asked if i wanted to go party with the people in the hotel across the street. they were from des moines, iowa.

No comments: