Thursday, January 17, 2008

Houses and Traffic

We got a new house!

I say "got" as in we're renting it, not purchasing, but still!! We have a garage and a yard and an actual laundry ROOM (as opposed to closet).

The only down side is it's in Horizon City which is just east of El Paso proper. It's a down side mostly because I work on the WEST side. Me and I-10 are going to be the bestest of friends!

To be honest I don't completely mind the commute. I figure it's just me giving back as for the last 6 years I lived and worked on campus and my commute was me opening my apartment door and walking down the hall.

Wooo!

Current music: None. Just Veronica Burgess talking really loudly on the phone.
Music that got me through traffic this morning: "Gimme More (Kaskade Mix)" by Britney Spears.

No comments: