Friday, February 01, 2008

Lurkers, Peepers and Show Offs

One of the things I find most amusing about pointless blogs like mine is that I'm obsessed with knowing whether or not people actually read it.

So, if you read it - leave a comment!

Think of it this way - if I were an exhibitionist and you were a peeping Tom, I, as the exhibitionist would want to know. By me knowing that you were watching I would be spurned to perform better, therefore you, the peeping Tom, would get a better show.

It's all about motivation really.

Current music: Gregoria talking and laughing in her cubicle across the way.
Music that got me through traffic this morning: Talk To Me, Dance With Me by Hot Hot Heat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read it.

Jen Proper

Anonymous said...

you know i love it

cara

zorknapp said...

I will give you the affirmation you seek, and say yes, I do read it. Especially after you comment on my blog... :)

Mike