Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Collective Middle Finger to Society

Today's story involves a man in a beat up white ford taurus trying to merge from the left lane into the right lane (where I was) when there was literally two feet in between my front bumper and the mudflaps of a semi-trailer. His response to my honking in order to get his attention and divert his fiberglass front end from meeting my left headlight - the middle finger.

Approximately 2 minutes later, he zips past me honking and again waving his finger and then waving good-bye ... he's so polite!

Just for clarification - The reason I did not let you merge (because I believe he is reading this right now) was not because I was so egotistical that I could not stand to be one more car away from being home, but because I feared my insurance rates climbing due to the collision that was to ensue. Thanks old ford taurus driver! I hope you feel better.

Part two involves my neighbor across the street asking me to help her move her fridge and stove to her new house at 7 and then never showing up.

Thanks across the street neighbor!

No comments: